With our traditional fundraising activities up in the air because of COVID-19, the PAC wanted to share with you a few other fundraising initiatives. Please support these if you are able. Your participation will ensure we can continue to support school activities and assist with the purchase of classroom supplies.
Indigo FUNdraising Program
McBride has joined the Indigo FUNdraiser Program. 15% of eligible purchases made by McBride community families over the next year will be donated to the McBride PAC. Please visit https://indigofundraising.flipgive.com/teams/243294-sir-richard-mcbride-pac to learn more.
Thinking of ordering some Mabel’s Labels? You can support McBride Elementary in the process. Simply click on the “Support a Fundraiser” button on their website and search for Sir Richard McBride School PAC (Vancouver). We make 20% commission on all sales.
Learn more and order at https://mabelslabels.ca.
Recycling with Return It Express
McBride has a Return-It Express account and we invite everyone to use it. Simply return your empties and recycling to a Return-It Express kiosk and your deposit money will be deposited into the McBride PAC account. Instructions are included below.
- Collect your empties – juice boxes, glass bottles, aluminum cans, and plastic bottles and jugs – into clear plastic bags.
- Go to any Return-It Express location
- Log in their kiosk with account number 6047134971 and print the label(s). Please note that the account number is also the school’s phone number.
- Put label(s) on your bags and leave them on the depot.
- Return-It will sort and count containers and refund deposit money to the PAC account.